JoCoach - PRO Consulting bvba​

Certified Affective Coach - 3Keys Practitioner - WORK and LIVE!

Editing by Marzena Lesiñska

For the duration of the corona crisis, try a one hour free Coaching Experience

Choose for in-person or online sessions and ... be stung by the splendour of a second thought !

Your Future doesn't just happen - It is shaped by your own Choices 

Hey there, thank you for your visit!

Will you be able to find, what you are looking for here?

I very much hope so.

In my personal life I have overcome important challenges, which impacted my overall perception and led to revisiting priorities. I learned, and still learn, to make choices as a grounded adult, free from conditioning and patterns from the past. This results in increased happiness and peace of mind. And I would like you to gain this freedom too.

How do I work? I listen. I ask questions. I clarify. I summarise my observations to help you rediscover and make contact with your Core-Self. Then I assist you in moving towards your desired goals.

I am looking forward to meeting you!

Let us unleash your full potential and create a better life!

Check out the photo gallery below illustrating my philosophy and views of life, the texts are credited to Marzena Lesiñska, creative haiku & poetry writer #somewhatintowriting





"Who is "I"?"

Did you know that we only live consciously for 10% of the time? The other 90% is driven by inner programs,

acquired in our childhood and influencing the choices we make in life.

Sign up for a

storytelling moment.